Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Just Checking In!


Hi Kindergarten Friends,

I miss you all very much, but I know we are doing the right thing by staying away from each other right now to keep everyone healthy! Today is such a nice sunny day! It's a great day to go out in your backyard if you can and get some fresh air and exercise, maybe look around to see if you can find some signs of Spring!

There will be something sent out by the superintendent with some ideas of things you can do at home.  Some people have emailed me asking for passwords to IXL, which is a page that you can access through our blog. Usernames are your first initial and your last name, for example, kgouzie.  Your password is the same password as your Raz-Kids password.  If you forget your password, you can email me and I will give it to you! Also, there is a link on our blog page to the portal, which has great websites! 

I would love to hear from all of you! If you’d like to write a little message to our class, all you have to do is make a comment on this blog post and I will post it for all of our classmates to see! It will not be posted immediately, but once you submit your comment I will get a notification that allows the comment to be shown. 🙂 I will do my best to post them as quickly as I can! You can post as many comments as you would like! It is one way we can stay connected right now! I will also be staying in touch through this blog page!

Take care and I will be in touch soon!
Mrs. Gouzie





No comments:

Post a Comment