Monday, March 30, 2020

April Homework Calendar

Dear Kindergarten Families and Kids,

I am thinking of you all each day and missing you! I hope you are staying healthy and having fun.  Please continue to send me pictures and videos of the kiddos doing fun things and learning.  Seeing their little faces brightens my day! Below is a copy of the April Homework Calendar that we send each month.  Children are welcome to choose activities off this menu to complete at home.  As a Kindergarten team, we are really trying to find a balance between screen time and hands-on learning activities.  We feel the benefits of hands-on activities and paper/pencil activities are huge for this developmental age.  Please let me know if you have any questions or need help in any way.  Your feedback is so important to me.  I am available through email each day. Look out for a new Padlet towards the end of this week.  Isn't it fun to see all of your classmates? 

Here is our April Homework Calendar!










No comments:

Post a Comment