Monday, March 16, 2020

A Note from Mrs. Gouzie

Hi all,

I know this is an uneasy time for all of us as we practice social distancing in order to help slow down the spread of this new virus.  The unknown can be scary, but it can also be an opportunity to reflect on what is truly important to us, support each other, reach out via phone and email to neighbors and friends, and bond with family.  I wanted to let you know that all of you are in my heart and on my mind, and I will do my best to stay connected with you throughout the coming weeks via this blog page.  We can also use this blog to stay connected with each other by posting comments about things we are doing at home by ourselves or with our families! Children can type their own comments or dictate to parents.  Comments will not be posted immediately, but I will do my best to post them as soon as possible.  I would love to hear from all of you!


Take Care and I will be in touch!
Kathleen Gouzie


2 comments:

  1. Samantha wanted you to know she has been working on the materials (worksheets and reading booklets) you have sent home this year, as well as practicing her writing. And we’ve had gym and art classes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Samantha! This is a perfect day for reading! Art projects are so much fun. You can make so many things with paper towel and toilet paper rolls, tape, paper and glue! This would be a great day to take out some crayons, markers, or even paint if you have it! I love that you are also getting exercise!

    ReplyDelete