Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween Parade and Party Rescheduled!


Good Morning First Grade Families,

I hope you are having a great Halloween day! This weather has been particularly spooky with all the power outages and road closures. I hope you all have been safe and staying warm, and I hope that your power is up and running again. I appreciate all of your flexibility in making last minute arrangements during these school cancellations- thank you so much! I am missing all of the children and I am so excited to see them tomorrow (fingers crossed)!

I just wanted to let you all know our Halloween Parade and Party is now rescheduled for tomorrowNovember 1st at 2:00. The parade will begin at 2:00 in the front parking lot, followed by a classroom Halloween party at 2:15. If you are able to make it, you are more than welcome to join us at 2:00 for some Halloween fun in November!  

With this being rescheduled unexpectedly, I understand that unfortunately this may not work with your schedule to join us. My sincerest apologies if you are not able to make it tomorrow. Any Halloween supplies, food, etc. can be sent in tomorrow and the children will have a blast celebrating in their costumes! All costumes can be brought to school in a labeled bag.  The children will start changing into their costumes right after lunch for the Halloween parade, which wil start at 2:00.  

Thank you so much for understanding and I appreciate your support in making this celebration so special for the children. :-)

Sending wishes that all power is back soon!
Happy Halloween!
Kathleen Gouzie

No comments:

Post a Comment